"Jazz is the expression of the deepest voice; a spiritual and intellectual understanding of what you see, feel & know in your heart of hearts. It is conversation, meditation, passion and commitment."
- Logistics of projects in the cultural industry.
- Marketing and advertising of artistic initiatives.
- Institutional relations and representation before organizations and companies.
- Management of public and private subsidies.
- Search for sponsorships.
- Development of activity in international programs.
- Communication with foreign partners.
Image & Advertising
- Marketing, advertising and sale of artistic and educational initiatives.
- Corporate image, web and brand design division.
- Development of commercial campaigns.
- Strategies in payment campaigns linked through Google Adwords, Facebook and Instagram.
- SEO / SEM campaign.
- Communication and press campaigns.
- Content creation.
- Ticket sales promotion and promotion service.
- Database management and results for statistical studies.
Creation of web projects and systems:
- Digitization of spaces. Sales of tickets for events.
- Management of reservations applicable to the hotel industry.
- Digitization of restaurants for online orders.
- Online stores, e-commerce / e-learning.
- Automation of online processes.
Internationalization period of projects that unites our artists from Malaga with the proposal to create compact and solid jazz cycles outside our borders.
- Created a brand standard.
- Joining personal energies in a common strength.
- Top musicians selected.
- Representative concerts within emblematic places and festivals.
- Educational and formative, expanding relations with universities and conservatories.
Services and cooperation
Understanding the situation of working abroad, the international relations process becomes very relevant and we wish to have a reciprocal service towards companies which wish to present their projects in Spain.
- Find partners in similar and parallel projects.
- Provide the necessary management in Spain.
- Facilitate international relations.
- Cooperation with foreign organizations.
- Business opportunity development.
Kolp Group Festivals
International Jazz Day is an International Day declared by the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization in 2011 "to highlight jazz and its diplomatic role of uniting people in all corners of the globe." It is celebrated annually on April 30. The idea came from jazz pianist and UNESCO Goodwill Ambassador Herbie Hancock. Jazz Day is chaired by Hancock and the UNESCO Director-General. The celebration is recognized on the calendars of both UNESCO and the United Nations.
The Herbie Hancock Institute of Jazz (formerly the Thelonious Monk Institute of Jazz), an American NGO also chaired by Hancock, is the lead organizational partner for Jazz Day. The Institute coordinates activities in the UNESCO member states as well as the Global Host Celebration. Events in the Host City culminate in an All-Star Global Concert, which involves numerous jazz musicians from around the world performing in or around an historical landmark.
Kolp Group decided to set up a first edition with a family concert and a very affordable ticket (€ 5) with a grateful response from more than 900 attendees.
Concert offered by the Center of Art and Modern Music of Malaga. CAMM "Maestro Puyana" It was on Saturday, April 27 at 12:00, in the Prince of Asturias Auditorium, with a show that took the stage to fifty artists including singers, swing dancers, gospel choir, jazz sextets and symphony orchestra.