- Strategic vision
- Market studies
- Trend analysis
- Resource planning
- Execution of projects.
- Logistics of projects in the cultural industry.
- Marketing and advertising of artistic initiatives.
- Institutional relations and representation before organizations and companies.
Image and advertising
- Creation and design of websites and content for social networks.
- SEO and ads campaigns.
- Session of photo books.
- Design presentation of projects and artists.
Jazz Torremolinos Málaga
- Management of institutional programs and grants.
- Development of activity in international programs.
- Communication with foreign partners.
- Creation of relationship channels between organizations and festivals.
- Promotion of ticket sales.
- Database management for statistical studies.
- Teatro Cervantes
- Teatro Echegaray
- Teatro Alameda
- Sala de conciertos Fundación Unicaja María Cristina
- Centro Cultural La Térmica - Diputación de Málaga
- Centro Cultural La Nave
- Museo de la Música - Festival de jazz
- Auditorio Príncipe de Asturias (Torremolinos)
- Parador Gibralfaro
National e international
- Teatro Real Coliseo de Carlos III de El Escorial (Madrid)
- Teatro Real Carlos III de Aranjuez (Madrid)
- Teatros del Canal (Madrid)
- Festival de Arte Sacro de la Comunidad de Madrid
- Festival Noches del Botánico (Madrid)
- Espacio Cultural Mercado de Getafe (Madrid)
- Fundación Cerezales Antonino y Cinia (León)
- Festival ViriatoJazz (Zamora)
- Real Academia de España en Roma (Italia)
- Fundación Málaga
- Fundación Unicaja
- Fundación Cerezales
- Fundación Zegrí
- Comunidad de Madrid
- Junta de Andalucía
- Foro Internacional Diplomático y Empresarial - INTEREX Forum
- Feria de Negocios Extenda
International Jazz Day Torremolinos
Kolp Group was the promoter of the celebration of the I Edition of the "International Jazz Day in Torremolinos" with to Jammin´Live Events Music, Torremolinos City Council y Turism delegation.
We decided to set up a first edition with a family concert and a very affordable ticket (€ 5) with a grateful response from more than 900 attendees.
Concert offered by the Center of Art and Modern Music of Malaga. CAMM "Maestro Puyana" It was on Saturday, April 27 at 12:00, in the Prince of Asturias Auditorium, with a show that took the stage to fifty artists including singers, swing dancers, gospel choir, jazz sextets and symphony orchestra.
Festival de Jazz de Torremolinos
After the good results of Jazz Day and in order to continue with the expansion of jazz in the city, we were commissioned by the City Council to create a summer festival.
This festival is born from the following premises:
- A very high musical quality by presenting an outstanding cast of musicians and artists.
- Giving prominence to their own compositions and original works of the artists. Projects of musicians, unpublished works, presentation of records, absolute premieres...
- July, 10th “Elisa Triviño Trío” Union of classical and jazz music.
- August, 12nd Tete Leal presenta "OPUS II" Absolute premiere.
- September, 6th “Enrique Oliver & Jaume Llombart” Presentation Disk.
- September, 7th "Nacho Loring Noneto" Absolute premiere.
ELISA TRIVIÑO TRÍO
Elisa Triviño, cello
Daniel Torres, tenor saxophone
Juan Caballero, guitar
Tete Loyal, tenor saxophone, soprano and flutes
Nacho Loring, trumpet
Juan Galiardo, piano
Rafa Sibajas, double bass
Juanma Nieto, drums
Alejandro Levar, electronics
Jennifer Rodriguez, soprano
Sonia García, soprano
Julia Sánchez, mezzo-soprano
Daniel García de Castro, bass
Pablo Guzman, tenor
Sergio Gomez, tenor
ENRIQUE OLIVER & JAUME LLOMBART
Enrique Oliver, tenor saxophone
Jaume Llombart, guitar
NACHO LORING NONET
Nacho Loring, trumpet
Pablo Valero, flute
Daniel Torres, tenor sax
Tete Loyal, alto saxophone and flute
Moisés Fernández, trombone
Pablo Guzman, guitar
Alejandro Tamayo, double bass
Marcos Merino, piano
Sergio Diaz, drums